Authors: John L. Rue & Heiner F. Duske|
- 102 pages, approx. 242 photos
- 88 historical shots from the war in black & white, some of them unpublished previously
- 127 color photos of the existing vehicles in museums and private colletions, 27 color photos of the master model from Tony Greenland
- 10 pages of scale drawings of all known variants and details in 1:35 scale from John Rue
- Table with license numbers of those unit s who had this vehicle in their inventory
- English / German captions (8 pages English / German text)
Almost sixteen years ago Nuts & Bolts published their Nuts & Bolts Vol. 05 Saurer RK-7 Sd.Kfz. 254 mittl. gepanzerter Beobachtungskraftwagen, a vehicle that ran on both wheels and tracks. Since the first version, Nuts & Bolts have been able to collect more historic action photos and additional color photos from the sole complete vehicle and of another incomplete vehicle from the Wheatcroft Collection. Therefore, a revised edition will be published with an additional 60 pages with complete new technical drawings from John L. Rue and a set of colour photos of the original resin Master-Model from Tony Greenland.