Re-Issue in September 2015|
Why is this item a breakthrough? find out at:
Have not purchase from DragonUSAonline.com before? Click here to read more about us.
The secret breakthrough item has been revealed, and a new product from Cyber Hobby will make its World Premiere at the Dragon Hobby Expo 2007 in Anaheim California. The 1/35 Cyber Hobby Pz.Kpfw.II (Panzer II) Ausf.F is a brand new item that is powered by Dragon Models and sold by Cyber Hobby.
Remember shipping is free on orders $99 or more in the Continental USA!
Barcode: 0 89195 86263 1
Packaging: 20 Pieces per carton
Box Size: 9.6"x15"x2.4"
- Newly tooled Pz.II Ausf.F turret
- Cupola w/interior detail
- Accurate turret w/authentic details on turret bottom
- Brand new2cm Kw.K.30 gun with correct detail
- ZF-4 scope w/well-defined detail
- Gen2 MG34 with gun cradle
- Completely new upper hull for Pz.II Ausf.F w/ fenders and engine deck fully detailed
- Newly tooled fenders w/detailed tread pattern
- Newly tooled large storage box can be assembled open or closed
- Driver’s vision port can be assembled open/closed
- Driver’s hatch can be assembled open or closed
- Side exhaust grills in exquisite detail
- Additional set of on-vehicle tools without brackets
- Photo-etched jack brackets
- Detailed injection-molded on-vehicle tools w/ brackets
- Newly designed firewall assembly
- New fuel tank
- Air filter is newly tooled
- Driver’s vision port w/interior detail
- Seat backs accurately recreated
Lower Hull & Suspension
- Newly tooled Magic Tracks are the smallest ever
- Accurate details on hull bottom
- Detailed suspension system
- Updated road wheels and return rollers w/ enhanced detail
- Three types of detailed idler wheels
- Detailed drive sprockets
- New Cartograf decals offer different markings
Product BackgroundDragon offers an incredibly wide range of model armored vehicles in its superlative 1:35 range. From the diminutive Panzer I, to the medium-sized Panzer III and IV, toping off with the heavy Panther, Tiger and Kingtiger tanks. Yet there has been a noticeable gap in between. Until now, a release eagerly awaited by modelers all over the world, the Panzer II Ausf.F by Dragon is yet another outstanding model!
The Panzer II Ausf.F was the final version of the standard Panzer II series. Manufacture of the tank took place in between March 1941 and December 1942; before it was superseded by chassis production for self-propelled howitzers and tank destroyers. The Ausf.F is distinguished by its flat frontal plate, flat superstructure front and an eight-periscope cupola.
This light tank has been accurately reproduced in 1/35 scale with no details spared. Internal details (except the engine compartment) are included. The tank is small, but it's packed with details all over. Like other Dragon products, this kit uses slide molds techniques intensively to maximize detail and ease construction time for modelers of all levels. At last, the German tanks circle from I to VI has been completed!