Allied-Axis: The Photo Journal of the Second World War is Ampersand Publishing's dedicated reference magazine. This 96-page, soft cover publication contains rare and interesting photographs of the vehicles and equipment of World War II in their|
original format. Many of the features mix shots of contemporary vehicles, original line drawings, and tech manual shots. Each photograph is accompanied by an informative caption that both puts the image in its historical context and highlights pertinent technical features of the subject. Allied-Axis contains four to six articles per issue and is published four times per year.
- M4A3E2 Jumbo: America's heavyweight fighter
- SdKfz 7, 8-ton KM m 11 halftrack, part two
- U.S. Army Snow Tractors
- The Armored Utility Car M20
- SPA/Fiat TM40 Prime Mover
- 6-ton Bridge Erector Truck